All members are required to honour the Club's code of ethics.
- I WILL display good sportsmanship at all canine activities and extend every
courtesy to interested Members of the public.
- I WILL attempt to help novice exhibitors and breeders when requested.
- I WILL, through my breeding program, take every effort to control and
eliminate any known inherited defect.
- I WILL always keep the breed standard clearly in mind when considering a breeding
agreement and will only proceed if, in my opinion, the resultant litter will enhance
the breed. If I refuse any mating I will fully explain my reasons to the other party.
- I WILL explain to all prospective Siberian Husky buyers the disadvantages as well as
the advantages of the breed.
- I WILL NOT sell any puppies to pet shops or dog dealers or their agents and I will
include in all stud contracts, to be signed by the owner of the bitch, that no puppies
resulting from the mating will be disposed of through these outlets.
- I WILL provide follow-up advice and assistance where requested to all persons
purchasing a puppy from me.
- I WILL encourage all interested persons, particularly new Siberian Husky owners,
to join the Siberian Husky Club of Victoria Inc.